Book a kayak or paddleboard rental and enjoy the Florida Keys! We deliver right to your door mm 104 and mm 80. We never run out of gear. For longer rentals (2 weeks or 2…
- Person Your choice of single/double kayak or SUP
Kayak or Paddleboard Evening Tour
The clouds turn orange and pink overhead, while under the clear, shallow water, the stingrays, small nurse sharks, and turtles are preparing for the end of the day. Herons, pelicans, and osprey get in their last hunt for fish. While we can’t guarantee what wildlife you’ll see, every tour offers a unique experience in this estuary ecosystem. And it all starts right outside the shop’s back door!
What to Bring
- Sunscreen (this is Florida)
- Dry clothes
- Bug spray (this is Florida)
- Telephone (in a dry box or waterproof case)
- Friends – Paddling is much more fun with a couple of friends along!
- Water shoes can be helpful.
- A hat to keep the sun off your face and neck
- Sunglasses with sunglass retainer
- Snacks and water
- A positive attitude! (This is the most important and will affect your whole day.)