You choose: kayaks or stand-up paddleboards? Either way, our pro guides are there to give you a memorable experience! Each guide shares their unique enthusiasm and extensive local knowledge of the mangrove and marine environments!
Two-Hour Sunset Tour
- Person Your choice of single/double kayak or SUP
Kayak or Paddleboard Sunset Tour
The clouds turn orange and pink overhead, while under the clear, shallow water, the stingrays, small nurse sharks, and turtles are preparing for the end of the day. Herons, pelicans, and osprey get in their last hunt for fish. While we can’t guarantee what wildlife you’ll see, every tour offers a unique experience in this estuary ecosystem. And it all starts right outside the shop’s back door!
What to Bring
- Sunscreen (this is Florida)
- Dry clothes
- Bug spray (this is Florida)
- Telephone (in a dry box or waterproof case)
- Friends – Paddling is much more fun with a couple of friends along!
- Water shoes can be helpful.
- A hat to keep the sun off your face and neck
- Sunglasses with sunglass retainer
- Snacks and water
- A positive attitude! (This is the most important and will affect your whole day.)