You choose: Adventure or relaxation? Journey into Tavernier Creek and slip into our mangrove tunnel for a true adventure paddle to the secret Lagoon or paddle out to a remote mangrove island to relax.
Mangroves & Manatees Guided Eco Tour
Enjoy Our Local Wildlife on a Relaxed Eco-Tour
Our small group tour is perfect for first-timers and anyone interested in learning about the Keys. You’ll glide over clear, protected shallow water to discover mangrove jungles, manatee grass beds and a unique environment that hosts over 600 species of birds, fish and marine life. With Paddle the Florida Keys, you can get out on the water 365 days a year because of our protected trails and our award-winning location.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen (this is Florida)
- Dry clothes
- Bug spray (this is Florida)
- Telephone (in a dry box or waterproof case)
- Friends – Paddling is much more fun with a couple of friends along!
- Water shoes can be helpful.
- A hat to keep the sun off your face and neck
- Sunglasses with sunglass retainer
- Snacks and water
- A positive attitude! (This is the most important and will affect your whole day.)